Monday, July 13, 2009

Pictures

I've added some pictures to this page. The rest of the pictures will be posted on Facebook as I'm not sure if I have enough storage on our website to put the pics.

I have to apologize to you all for not taking more pictures! I just plain forgot that I had my camera most of the time! I also had my video camera, which I also forgot about. Mike took some pictures with his camera and said he'll post them to his Facebook account.

Did I say that Ed was not the only one exhausted????? I wish I had remembered to use my camera more, but I'm glad I was able to be there for Ed and Mike as they ran/biked to Portland.

I don't know if I can put video on this blog, but I'll at least try to upload a video or two on my Facebook page, sometime before Ed & I fly out to Cape Cod.

Thanks for following along with us.

Until next time, we'll See You Down the Road!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a message! We would love to hear from you, but, please, no "flaming"!